Record and Download Netflix movies, watch Hulu shows ad-free, and so much more.
The recording feature in PlayOn Plus lets you record and download streaming shows and movies from Netflix, Hulu (Hulu subscription not required), HBO GO, HBO NOW, Amazon Video, Fox, NBC, CBS, ABC, Comedy Central, and pretty much any streaming site so you can watch offline. Don’t have time to watch a show or movie before it leaves Netflix or another streaming site? Just find it in the PlayOn dashboard, then click on "record". Watch recordings on your TV, or on the go on your laptop, tablet, or mobile device even when you don't have an internet connection.
PlayOn Plus is the easiest way to watch Netflix, Hulu, and HBO Go offline – and, you can use your PC for anything you want while PlayOn Plus records in the background!
Skip the Ads
Record a show
then play it back, ad-free on a compatible device.
Subscribe to Shows
Never miss another episode.
Automatically record new episodes
of your favorites as soon as
they come online.
Record a Series
Binge watching made easy.
PlayOn Plus lets you record an entire series with a single click.
Schedule Recording Hours
Set up your own off-peak
or overnight recording schedule. Record your subscriptions when it's convenient for you.
How to record and download Netflix, Hulu, or another streaming video website:
- Download PlayOn and install it on your PC. You’ll be recording in minutes.
- Open PlayOn, click on the Channels Tab, click on Edit Channel Settings in the upper right hand corner, then enter your Netflix Account info this lets PlayOn access and record your Netflix account – your credentials are kept secure.
- Browse to Netflix, Hulu (or any other streaming channel) for the show or movie you’d like to record.
- Click Record. Now – you can close the PlayOn window and use your PC to do whatever you like. PlayOn will record the entire video in the background and you’ll get a notification when it’s complete.
- Once the recording is complete, you will have an .mp4 file that you can download to any device you'd like. Or cast recordings to your TV with a compatible device.