Top 10 Uses for PlayLater
February 29, 2012 | Tracy's Blog
So people have been asking – why do I need a DVR for online content when I am always online?
Well – I have 2 answers from my own experience:
1 – Despite the fact that YOU may always be online, the CONTENT actually isn’t = it expires, and perhaps before you got a chance to watch it.
2 – And actually, you aren’t ALWAYS online!
So, with that said, I thought I’d share my top 10 uses for PlayLater:
10. Record the entire season of Glee to watch during my family Glee marathon weekend for free from Hulu.
9. Record the last 2 weeks of Grey’s Anatomy and Private Practice to watch in Whistler après ski (where Hulu is not available).
8. Record Salt from Netflix to watch in France while waiting in flat for child to recover from too many “French Fries”.
7. Record my favorite Pandora channel to enjoy while cooking dinner in said French flat.
6. Record a slew of fuzzy kitty and cuddly puppy dog YouTube videos to amuse and sooth kids on Flight from Seattle to NY.
5. Record last 5 episodes of Mad Men from Hulu to get me through flight from Seattle to Vegas and back (along with associated delays).
4. Record Memento from Netflix to watch while visiting my 92-year old grandmother who has to watch her “soaps” way too loud (even if I am visiting).
3. Record a bunch of Angelina Ballerina and Dinosaur Train to keep my kids of the Internet while trying to use it (read it’s slow) at my parent’s house.
2. Record the season of PanAm from Hulu Plus to see what all of the hype is about on the 5-hour ride to Whistler.
1. Record episodes of Sid the Science Kid off of PBSKids to entertain 3 yr old, 5 year old, and about 5 other pint-sized on-lookers while waiting for delayed cross-country flights in SeaTac.
You can try PlayLater for free for 14 days!