- Frequently Asked Questions
- Common questions and answers about purchasing and using PlayOn
- User Forum
- Review up-to-date known issues and fixes and interact with other PlayOn users
- Release Notes
- Details on each version of PlayOn, including new features and fixes
- Minimum System Requirements
- Hardware, software, and network requirements for using PlayOn
- Devices that work with PlayOn
- A list of devices you can use to help you stream PlayOn from your PC to your TV
- User Guides
- PlayOn User Guide
Get help installing and using PlayOn
- PlayLater User Guide
Get help installing and using PlayLater
- Download PlayOn
Get the latest version of PlayOn
- Download PlayLater
Get the latest version of PlayLater
Help for Customers with An Account
If you received a username and password with your purchase, please choose from the options available to you below. If you purchased a license prior to November 2013, please see the Help for Customers with License Keys section below.
- Retrieve your account information
- It's simple to reset your password so you can register your software or review and manage your available plans. Just enter the email address you used at the time of purchase.
- Cancel Your Subscription
- If you purchased a subscription plan, you may cancel your subscription at any time. Your license will continue to work until the end of your paid term. Just log into your account and click on cancel plan.
Help for Customers with License Keys
If you purchased PlayOn and/or PlayLater prior to November 2013 and received a license key in the format of xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx, please choose from the options available to you below.
- Retrieve your license key
- Visit the license key retrieval page and we will resend it to the email address you used at the time of purchase.
- Cancel Your Subscription
- If you purchased a subscription plan, you may cancel your subscription at any time. Your license will continue to work until the end of your paid term.
If you experience technical difficulties after installing PlayOn, and have already reviewed all of the help resources available, contact our technical support team by sending an official request via PlayOn Settings. Our support team will do its best to respond within 48 hours.
To access PlayOn Settings:
- Open PlayOn (Start > All Programs > PlayOn).
- Click the Support button located on the default tab (General Settings).
- Complete the entire form, providing as much specific information as possible.
This will send us an official support request and attach diagnostic logs to help us troubleshoot the issue further.
Sales Inquiries or General Questions
If you have other non-technical questions, such as an inquiry about license sales, or just want us to know how much you love (or hate) PlayOn, you can also reach us directly at email@example.com. Please note that only installation problems and other non-technical inquiries will be answered when contacting us via email. All other technical issues related to PlayOn after you have successfully installed PlayOn must be submitted via PlayOn Settings.