- Frequently Asked Questions
- Common questions and answers about purchasing and using PlayOn
- PlayOn User Guide
- Help with installing and using PlayOn
- User Forum
- Review up-to-date known issues and fixes and interact with other PlayOn users
- Release Notes
- Details on each version of PlayOn, including new features and fixes
- Minimum System Requirements
- Hardware, software, and network requirements for using PlayOn
- Devices that work with PlayOn
- A list of devices you can use to help you stream PlayOn from your PC to your TV
Help for Licensed Customers
- Download the Latest Update for PlayOn
- If you are an active PlayOn customer with PlayOn 3.6 and need to update your software visit the PlayOn update page. Your license key will be automatically detected so you won't need to enter it again.
- Retrieve Your License Key
- Can't find your license key? We can resend it to the email address you used at the time of purchase.
- Cancel Your Subscription
- If you purchased a subscription plan, you may cancel your subscription at any time. Your PlayOn license will continue to work until the end of your paid term.
If you experience technical difficulties after installing PlayOn, and have already reviewed all of the help resources available, contact our technical support team by sending an official request via PlayOn Settings. Our support team will do its best to respond within 48 hours.
To access PlayOn Settings:
- Open PlayOn (Start > All Programs > PlayOn).
- Click the Support button located on the default tab (General Settings).
- Complete the entire form, providing as much specific information as possible.
This will send us an official support request and attach diagnostic logs to help us troubleshoot the issue further.
Sales Inquiries or General Questions
If you have other non-technical questions, such as an inquiry about license sales, or just want us to know how much you love (or hate) PlayOn, you can also reach us directly at email@example.com. Please note that only installation problems and other non-technical inquiries will be answered when contacting us via email. All other technical issues related to PlayOn after you have successfully installed PlayOn must be submitted via PlayOn Settings.