- Frequently Asked Questions
- Common questions and answers about purchasing and using PlayOn
- PlayOn User Guide
- Help with installing and using PlayOn
- User Forum
- Review up-to-date known issues and fixes and interact with other PlayOn users
- Release Notes
- Details on each version of PlayOn, including new features and fixes
- Minimum System Requirements
- Hardware, software, and network requirements for using PlayOn
- Devices that work with PlayOn
- A list of devices you can use to help you stream PlayOn from your PC to your TV
Help for Licensed Customers
- Download PlayOn
- Lost your copy of PlayOn or need to update it to the current version? Get the download here.
- Retrieve Your Account Information
- Do you need to register your software? We can help you with that.
- Forgot your account password?
If you received a username and password with your PlayOn plan, just visit the account management page and click on the link to reset your password.
- Need your license key?
If you received a license key in the format of xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx after purchasing PlayOn, visit the license key retrieval page and we will esend it to the email address you used at the time of purchase.
- Cancel Your Subscription
- If you purchased a subscription plan, you may cancel your subscription at any time. Your PlayOn license will continue to work until the end of your paid term. Select one of the options below based on your account type.
- If you received an account user name and password:
If you received a username and password with your PlayOn plan, visit the account management page and click on the cancel account tab.
- If you received a license key:
If you received a license key at the time your purchase was made, You can visit this cancel page to cancel your subscription. You will need your license key.
If you experience technical difficulties after installing PlayOn, and have already reviewed all of the help resources available, contact our technical support team by sending an official request via PlayOn Settings. Our support team will do its best to respond within 48 hours.
To access PlayOn Settings:
- Open PlayOn (Start > All Programs > PlayOn).
- Click the Support button located on the default tab (General Settings).
- Complete the entire form, providing as much specific information as possible.
This will send us an official support request and attach diagnostic logs to help us troubleshoot the issue further.
Sales Inquiries or General Questions
If you have other non-technical questions, such as an inquiry about license sales, or just want us to know how much you love (or hate) PlayOn, you can also reach us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only installation problems and other non-technical inquiries will be answered when contacting us via email. All other technical issues related to PlayOn after you have successfully installed PlayOn must be submitted via PlayOn Settings.