Feb. 7, 2014
The 2014 Winter Olympics, officially the XXII Olympic Winter Games, have kicked off in Sochi, Russia.
Now that the live streams are available online, our team is hard at work building a plugin for the PlayOn Plugin Channel Store.
In the meantime, you can stil watch your favorites events live at your TV or mobile device using PlayOn.
Just be sure you have the PlayOn browser extension installed and browse here:
You can also find more videos here (replays and highlights): http://www.nbcolympics.com/video
- Play the video (you'll have to log in with a cable provider to watch the live stream and full event replays)
- Click on the PlayOn browser button
- In the PlayMark window that opens, verify the video is playing (and crop if you like)
- Click Next and then choose whether to 'Save' or 'PlayCast To' your TV. If you have PlayLater installed and running, you will also be presented with the option to record.
If you have any trouble, please try this:
- Stop the PlayOn server
- Hold SHIFT+ALT while starting the server again
- In the Internet Explorer window that opens, browse here: http://stream.nbcolympics.com
Choose a video - Are you prompted to log in? If so, log in and play the video.
Close IE, re-open your browser and try again to save or cast the video.